Learning wizarding spells is a bit like playing telephone if you're not careful. There's a reason why wizards write down their spells in big books that are passed down from generation to generation. If wizards had to settle for word of mouth, Expelliarmus (disarming an opponent) might morph to expilliarmus, in which you remove all pills from your opponent's wool sweater. Useful, yes. Life-saving? Not so much.
Write down all your important spells, dates, or homework with this magical pen, sculpted to look like Harry Potter's wand. We can guarantee it'll work just like a pen, writing things down on paper or other paper-like surfaces. We cannot, however, guarantee that it will work like a magic wand. It might though, so give it a shot and let us know.
- For Ages 6 and Up
- WARNING: Functional Sharp Point - Not intended for children under 4 years of age
- Illuminated wand pen for writing down your spells
- Will function as a pen, probably won't function as a magic wand
- But you never know, so you should try, okay?
- There's a good chance we're Muggles over here